By Stacey Springob
The results of the National Chapter Awards are in!
Here are the results:
National Chapter Awards
- Model of Excellence Winner: Ponchatoula FFA (Louisiana)
- Model of Innovation – Community Development Winner: Shenandoah FFA (Indiana)
- Model of Innovation – Chapter Development Winner: Nation Ford FFA (South Carolina)
- Model of Innovation – Student Development Winner: Oakleaf FFA (Florida)
- Outstanding Middle School Winner: Altha Middle FFA (Florida)
The National Chapter Award program recognizes FFA chapters that successfully complete an annual Program of Activities (P0A) which includes activities designed to develop individual growth, teamwork, and the notion to serve others. Chapters can receive this award for their work in community, chapter, or student development. Chapters can be recognized for outstanding achievement in all these categories, as well as building strong middle school chapters.