Each year at the national FFA convention, up to 475 delegates convene to debate and vote on issues that effect FFA members across the country.
- Creation of a Discussion Meet
Explore a discussion based career development event focused on topics related to agriculture.
- Evaluation of Proficiency Award Areas
Explore expanding current, or creating new, proficiency award areas inclusive of students engaged in urban agriculture or food service.
- Agricultural Equipment Operation and Safety
Explore the creation of a career development event which addresses agricultural equipment operation and safety.
- Creation of an Agricultural Summit
Explore the development of an experience that engages students in agricultural advocacy and industry.
- Agricultural Education Career Development Event
Explore the creation of a national agricultural education career development event based on the skills, competencies, and knowledge required for a career as an agricultural educator.
- Aquaculture Career Development Event
Explore the creation of an event that prepares students for a career in the aquaculture industry.