The 2011 National FFA Agri-Entrepreneurship Award winners have been selected! They are…
- Chris Heiser – Lamar, Arkansas
- Jason Mendes – Modesto, California
- Brent Sexton – Rockwell City Lytton, Iowa
- Caleb Jay Brannon – Calloway County, Kentucky
- Shane Greenwell – Spencer County, Kentucky
- Dillon Ochsner – Sutton, Nebraska
- Christopher Doane – Letchworth, New York
- Raymond James – Walton Central, New York
- Ashley Siferd – Cory-Rawson, Ohio
- Wesley Davis – Mason County Vocational, West Virginia
In addition to the winners, we also have the list of all medal rankings for this program.
The Agri-Entrepreneurship Awards honor FFA members who recognize market opportunities and capitalize on them by developing solid business plans. Awards are available at the chapter, state and national levels.
For more information about the program, check out this video: